Author: lau_guan_kim

The People’s Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) finally wakes up!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-8 15:31:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 15:43:33 |Display all floors
I'm sure U.S and Japanese forces are eagerly watching all those noisy submarines, and the inexperienced Chinese crews. I don't think Japan should be taken as a chicken, or the U.S for that matter. They will certainly have plans in place.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-8 15:43:54 |Display all floors
I'm sure U.S and Japanese forces are eagerly watching all those noisy submarines, and the inexperienced Chinese crews. I don't think Japan should be taken as a chicken, or the U.S for that matter. They will certainly have plans in place.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-10 20:11:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-11 01:09:53 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-3-7 23:43
I'm sure U.S and Japanese forces are eagerly watching all those noisy submarines, and the inexperien ...

Talk is cheap... CHEAP CHEAP...

To make such "a massive face saver claims", one "MUST"
first and foremost "prove their claims with substance and with
resolve"  
and "not with CHEAP SHOT excuses"... Example:

"Citizen arrest these cheap and  
noisysecond rated Chin*aman Ming,  Songs, and or
whatever, if otherwise [zip it!]."

The uninvited guest...Sub pops up midst of carrier group...Sub Surprises Battle Group...

To "prove these claims (noisy boats) with substance, one
don't simply go about and drum up all kinds of a "cheap-shot-excuses" in
attempts to right the boat after it had lost its bearing, because, "excuse" are just
that, [excuses!], and excuses are the cheapest in the world...

To "prove these claims of noise technology inferiority", one must prove that
their claims are beyond a doubt and, to prove that their claims are indeed beyond doubt,  
may I suggest for them (JFDF, or whoever) to "execute their defenses" and force these unidentified
underwater anomalies out of the water's depth with depth charges and\or anti-sub defenses "follow by
a citizen's arrest of both boat and crew a'la Japan's arresting of the Chinese Seiners for
examples,
otherwise forever hold their peace or [Zip it!] for a more correct term...

"EXCUSES", it must be agreed upon, and
AGREED upon without any RESEVATION whatsoever,

are CHEAP SHOTS, CHEAP CHEAP SHOTS!

E
xcuses, IT MUST BE ADMITTED, and ADMITTED
with all seriousness, is "an EVASION of and an ESCAPADE from"
that which is the truth and that which is reality"!

Admit it! That once upon
a time  advantage is just that: a "once
upon a time"
advantage!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 15:30:33 |Display all floors

Thank you for this report.If they see them, I asked the legal character ... maybe I will end back up with me ... or someone ... ... things happen ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-13 15:30:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lucycandy at 2013-3-13 15:31

If they see them, I asked the legal character ... maybe I will end back up with me ... or someone ... ... things happen ..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.