Author: 468259058

Hero's welcome to an early released corrupt Party member [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-19 22:56:27 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2013-2-19 22:52
Still no evidence. Like I said, you're a liar. And you prove it with every post. Thanks.

You're very strange, wowzie.

You accuse me of being a "liar" in a case which you're unable to verify. You cannot read Chinese character, yet making premature statement.

Then why you didn't brand me as an honest man when I was telling the truth, that you're a loser out there and need a marriage certificate with a naive Chinese girl, to extend your residence permit in Guangdong?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 23:00:56 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-2-19 22:56
You're very strange, wowzie.

You accuse me of being a "liar" in a case which you're unable to ver ...

I told you to post in any language you like and that includes Chinese. So do it, or accept that you're a liar.

And I would appreciate that you leave my family out of this. Unless you want to be branded a liar & a skumbag.

You have provided no evidence that I am Canadian as you claim to have done. Nor an "economic refugee". Either put up or shut up.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 23:28:33 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2013-2-19 20:33
hehe..
Liuyedao had ever launched a thread to attack me. Later, I had to examine Liuyedao's posts  ...

Clearly he's a liar from Trollville. I asked him for the evidence he claims to have "caught you many times". Doesn't look like it's gonna come. No surprise here...
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-20 08:41:58 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2013-2-19 23:28
Clearly he's a liar from Trollville. I asked him for the evidence he claims to have "caught you ma ...

Oh..He could.
I often ignore the difference between "a" and "an", "passed" and "past", etc. Of course I have made many other mistakes in my posts including mistakes in translation.
I welcome him to point out my mistake. However, he attacked me and did nothing.

I guess that he don't know much about the present China after I read his posts.

Actually, here we talked a lot off the topic.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-20 08:46:46 |Display all floors
Do liuyedao like to talk sth about the case of Hou Wujie?
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 10:58:01 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2013-2-19 23:00
I told you to post in any language you like and that includes Chinese. So do it, or accept that yo ...

So, you "told" me to do something and when I've failed to do that, you curse me as you like.

I'm telling the truth that you're an economic refugee, no decently employed Canadian will ask for Chinese residence permit just by minimum professionalism of "teaching english". You also need a marriage certificate to extend your stay in Guangdong. You vote for CCP by your own foot and ousting your own government.

Please tell me, which one of the above is not true?

You should admit that I'm an honest person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 10:59:11 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2013-2-19 23:00
I told you to post in any language you like and that includes Chinese. So do it, or accept that yo ...

So, you "told" me to do something and when I've failed to do that, you curse me as you like.

I'm telling the truth that you're an economic refugee, no decently employed Canadian will ask for Chinese residence permit just by minimum professionalism of "teaching english". You also need a marriage certificate to extend your stay in Guangdong. You vote for CCP by your own foot and ousting your own government.

Please tell me, which one of the above is not true?

You should admit that I'm an honest person.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.