Author: 468259058

Hero's welcome to an early released corrupt Party member [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-19 14:25:05 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-2-19 14:22
How could you know when you can't even read Chinese character?

Back up your claims with evidence. You say you caught him many times. Prove it. Post in whatever language you like...
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 14:32:14 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2013-2-19 14:25
Back up your claims with evidence. You say you caught him many times. Prove it. Post in whatever l ...

I've provided the evidence, wowzie. The phone number guy also acknowledged this and avoid me now.

I also provided evidence that you're an economic refugee from Canada and you cured your low self-esteem in China, yet you don't feel slightest gratitude toward the people that saved you from being a loser-parasite.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 14:39:42 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-2-19 14:32
I've provided the evidence, wowzie. The phone number guy also acknowledged this and avoid me now.

What "evidence" have you posted that I am from Canada? Let alone an "economic refugee"?

Let's see your "evidence" against number guy? You said many times. Let's see it. I know you won't oblige. Cuz you can't. You're a liar.

If the number guy avoids you it's cuz most folks do. Not because of any "evidence". I usually avoid you. Cuz you're a pathetic troll. Who's got time for that?

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-19 20:33:17 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2013-2-19 14:39
What "evidence" have you posted that I am from Canada? Let alone an "economic refugee"?

Let's  ...

hehe..
Liuyedao had ever launched a thread to attack me. Later, I had to examine Liuyedao's posts one after another. Most of his posts are copied from media outside of China. And he seldom copied information from China's meida as his topic or evidence. It made me question where Liuyedao is from?
I shew him my QQ number, my hukou location, etc....However, Liuyedao never dare to release his location. Which city is he in? Is he a Chinese or not? Most of us don't know.
Most of us only know that Liuyedao like to copy attacking words here and there.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 22:45:10 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2013-2-19 14:39

Let's  ...

?

So now you learn from snaekey and deny your own nationality? In that way you become stateless and no need to defend any country.

Foreigners without any expertize or professional skills begging for Chinese visa everyday, wowzie. You came here and support your life just by teaching english, this is not something to be proud of.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 22:48:43 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2013-2-19 20:33
hehe..
Liuyedao had ever launched a thread to attack me. Later, I had to examine Liuyedao's posts  ...

Oh no, I don't waste too much energy to attack a hanjian.

I just revealed your lies and frabrication from the misleading translation and manipulated statistics. When I pointed out the distorted facts, you didn't bother to correct it, but try to add me as "friend"; you're a traitor-spy within China and try to recruit anti-China brigade in this BBS.

Btw, your western thugmaster pays you well to be a traitor-provocator?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-19 22:52:00 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-2-19 22:45
?

So now you learn from snaekey and deny your own nationality? In that way you become stateless a ...

Still no evidence. Like I said, you're a liar. And you prove it with every post. Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.