Author: jay_dee

For Chinese Nationals only [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-2-12 10:09:13 |Display all floors
Dragons8 Post time: 2013-2-12 09:08
Still the same depending on the connection with the leaders, whether districts, provinces and Beijin ...

Peeling bananas with a knife and fork is just some ones way of making money from gullible Chinese, this is never none in the West. bananas are eaten with the hands and this does not show you how to use cutlery correctly.  
What has this to do with ruining Chinese culture? It is OK to learn other countries methods, I had to learn how to use chopsticks, did this undermine my culture?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 05:00:46 |Display all floors
GryffindorBoy Post time: 2013-2-12 05:34
I am not a Chinese national, so I will wait and see the wonderful reviews of their answers.

do you need to identify that you are not chinese national ?{:soso_e100:}

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 05:03:41 |Display all floors
an interesting thread

probably op didn't know.  but i heard long ago tht chinese national are banned from wirting in this anglo forum, no ?

{:soso_e120:}

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 19:39:26 |Display all floors
Interesting one. I am not a Chinese national either. Interesting to compare how things used to be...I for one would be happier with a bigger TV and a nice car :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-14 01:42:33 From mobile |Display all floors
hello

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.