Views: 5068|Replies: 7

propaganda for my book [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-6 10:30:48 |Display all floors
Ladies and gentlemen,
Happy new year!
I am crimsonwolf, like writing novels in my spare time. One of my projects in the new year is writing a book. Yes, my dream is to be a novelist, though the chance of getting public recognition seems very tiny. Success not only depends on hard working, but also on luck and market promoting.
Anyway, I'd like to share my original work with you, dear forum friends.
It's a genre fiction named A Millenarian Swear, a saga combined with romance and epic. The story is about a couple on their honeymoon vacation. They commence their journey at Tahiti, a French Polynesian island, but change the destination to Easter Island after an unexpected accident. And Ms. Luo Tong, the main character, finds something extraordinary on the mysterious tropical island and unconsciously retrospects to a legend that took place one thousand years ago.
The novel is still in process of writing and hopefully will be completed by the end of year 2013.
This is a brief introduction and my friends, your click and comment would be a great support to me and an appreciated inducement for me to continuous writing.
Thank you very much!

followed with the book's link:http://www.rongshuxia.com/book/5975544.html
and my design of the book cover attached:

cover.jpg
One thing that's truly hard to eradicate is the idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-8 10:24:34 |Display all floors
Sigh....no one response

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-13 13:19:43 |Display all floors
I think the cover picture is not very attractive, so has little effect.
Now how about this one?
post.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-19 12:43:38 |Display all floors
crimsonwolf Post time: 2013-2-13 13:19
I think the cover picture is not very attractive, so has little effect.
Now how about this one? : ...

Do you also post this in the Chinese forumn.  Maybe most people looking at it here can not read Chinese.  I wish I could and I am working on it but unfortunately I will have to wait to read your works.
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 09:00:36 |Display all floors
RonJaDa Post time: 2013-7-19 12:43
Do you also post this in the Chinese forumn.  Maybe most people looking at it here can not read Ch ...

I think there are more Chinese readers in this forum, maybe they are well educated and like reading and writing both in English and Chinese, so I post this stuff to make friends who may have common interests...  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 09:54:37 |Display all floors
crimsonwolf Post time: 2013-8-1 09:00
I think there are more Chinese readers in this forum, maybe they are well educated and like readin ...

{:soso_e181:}

It is also encouragement to people like me that are learning. 谢谢你 我的朋友!
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-1-17 16:43:57 |Display all floors
Wish you all the best in your endeavour. It is not an easy task. Keep at it and you will succeed. warm regards,
-KIyer
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.