Author: GryffindorBoy

THE Filter [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-6 01:29:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 01:30:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 15:14:12 |Display all floors
So, no China Daily Staff here in Talk to China Daily sub forum?
I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. --JKR

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 15:34:45 |Display all floors
Don't expect that, they will not tell you what the sensitive words are. But to be honest, Chinadaily Forum is open-minded, I don't see there are too many limits.

I guess the names of Chinese leaders are sensitive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-8 21:09:11 |Display all floors
Uncle_Pang Post time: 2013-2-8 20:42
Crawl back to your hole, you jahadist dog.
The French are coming for your Islamic balls.

Abe tells Xi
  Stop those fire works we dont like

Xi tells Abe
We already ordered that those be stopped, sir.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-8 21:19:49 |Display all floors
Uncle_Pang Post time: 2013-2-8 21:13
Telling jokes you are not very good at. Raping little 5 year olds you may be better.

Joke or not

the fireworks have been stopped by order of China government.  
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-8 21:30:16 |Display all floors
Uncle_Pang Post time: 2013-2-8 21:25
??

You want Xi to jam the fireworks up your fat arse instead?

jihadist is is.lamic revolutionaries.

tongbao.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.