Views: 1930|Replies: 0

Discovery of humanity within [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-4 18:27:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by GryffindorBoy at 2013-2-4 18:27

Craziness does NOT only belong to people who are insane, if you asked me, especially at this moment when none seems sane anymore in this topsy-turvy world we are all living in and ignored.

I tried to mingle and pretended to act as extremely ordinary as possible, yet I always got rugby-tackled and made a crunchy touchdown on my face.

Do you believe in destiny? Do you believe in finding your true self in a virtual life? Do you really think that humanity could last longer than the machines in your pocket? How much are we willing to lose from our already short life by shutting ourselves in the iPhones and computers, by not communicating with the human-being across talking to us, by being so lazy that would not bother to process deeply?

If the world is destined to be populated with evil and misery, and if beauty and happiness are destined to come and go in a flash, radically changing it seems impossible, which will discourage all the effort made by the activists, protesters and even believers of the good in all men.

However, humanity should be accepted. Most people in the world are merely willing to make a living, and now look at our young, who will not reply if that were an option. But even they do reply, there would be a “what has it to do with me?”

However, it is not their fault. They are just trying to be a hero in a more secured way. they are just a compromise of the cruel reality, reality that is controlled by a handful of people.

This is right the point when revolution comes in. Although non violence was introduced and encouraged, I still believe that a revolution without crash and impact is not the right kind.

We are going into self-destruction, no matter what. Only humanity could save us, and the humanity needed for this rescue is within all men and women. I can’t do it on my own, so my dear friends, please wake up from your virtual world and discover humanity within yourself!

I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. --JKR

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.