Author: ALittleBoat

What is Life?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-6 11:19:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 11:45:38 |Display all floors
I think Life means find your own value in this messy world. If one finds that, sure enough, he will know why he was in this world. On the other hand, everyone of us has another mission which means repay our parents and feed our kids.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 11:59:31 |Display all floors
知道和 improvise
你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-6 12:09:46 |Display all floors
Life is taking breath in and out. That is called life. From your post the question rather should be what is meaningful life.

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-2-7 10:05:09 |Display all floors
For me it came in several phases:
(1) as a teenager I seek to maintain an image to attract the opposite specie. My hormone is in the driver seat;
(2) As a young businessman I strive for money, position and power regardless of;
(3) As a middle age, I began to contemplate raising a family and perpetuating the comfort zone of my family;
(4) As a mature adult I realize the mistakes of my youth and re-calibrate to contribute to society in any way, shape and form;
(5) Right now, being with your loved one is what is life all about. Life is filled with ups and downs but with genuine love together a couple can withstand anything. Friends and relatives can reinforce this strength.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-7 10:25:12 |Display all floors
So fortunitely finding your reflection on life! I've just finished reading the novel and as a young man who has almost never experienced those sufferings except taking examinations, life is waiting for me to taste it and understand it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-7 23:20:41 |Display all floors
Life exhibited on everyone in the world. Since they are different, their lives must be different.
So, Life is simply the freedom of making choice.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.