Author: abramicus

Japan's Remorseless Attempts at Waging Psychological Warfare on China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-13 22:32:14 |Display all floors
with the population of china (regardless of anythin else that matters) just no way in hell that japan or any other nations can take china on, and that was already proven even back in the days with marco polo  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-14 13:20:51 |Display all floors
An unsigned article in the People's Daily of the 1950's is not an acknowledgement by the Chinese government of anything.  Acknowledgement requires a known author, with a known title, that has the authority over the matter in question.  That unsigned article was most likely by a Japanese mole in mainland China, during the heydey of the Cold War, arguing in favor of Japan against America, in terms of the administration and sovereignty over Diaoyudao.  This proposition was never officially acknowledged by any Chinese foreign minister or prime minister and remains in the realm of journalistic speculation.  How much nicer it would have been, in his opinion, if Diaoyudao belonged to Japan.  But did Mao or Zhou or Liu ever say "Yes?"  NEVER!

Many Taiwanese separatists in those days found support in the mainland Chinese government, which regarded them as revolutionaries against the corrupt Chiang regime.  This is why the eminence grise of Taiwan separatism, LTH, was once a card-carrying communist himself.  Most likely, people like him wrote articles in the People's Daily or other publications in the mainland advocating not just in favor of Japanese sovereignty over Dioayudao, but also of the Pescadores and Taiwan itself.  Traitors!  Thankfully none of those who were in power with the authority to cede Chinese territory ever took their suggestions seriously or acted on them officially.  They only got as far as the editorial board of the People's Daily, not the politburo or the central committee, this much is certain as all the records of these organs are available to show no such resolution was ever voted on, debated, or approved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-14 13:22:41 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-2-13 19:38
Strike befor you believe in their talk of peace.

The time of talking and reasoning is over.

If China loses it will spell the end of the CPC. They value their survival more than some small islands and will not take the chance.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-14 13:50:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-14 13:52:28 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-2-14 13:50
No appeasement!

The Chinese will fight as one.

Communism will not be destroyed as it doesn't exist in China only in the CPC's list of propaganda lexemes to use. A loss to Japan will delegitimize the CPC and also ruin the economy which is basically what the CPC points to when they are questioned. The CPC leaders know this hence they will not fight, as their survival is paramount in their objectives.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-14 14:10:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-14 15:06:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-2-14 15:14

Lau, these fellows are attacking the CPC in name, but the Chinese nation in reality, just to legitimize their racism and bloodthristy nature.  They even used God in their Crusades to justify their greed and plundering of their fellow men.  Now they use "Freedom" and "Democracy", just as they used God as their door mat in centuries past.  

Cain remains true to his nature through the ages.

The peace-loving Chinese people are the Abels of the Old Testament and the Hobbits of Middle Earth, compared to these jealous Cains and Orcs who worship their One Ring.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.