Author: ttt222

Beautiful models from Taiwan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-1 09:27:01 |Display all floors
Most Han females are hores, but you never see Jewish females horing themselves like this.  If you are one of the few Han that have good genes and good culture, please consider converting to Judaism.  We the Jews will evolve into a new superior species and control the Milky Way galaxy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-1 09:36:29 |Display all floors
Chink.Garbage Post time: 2013-2-1 09:18
Hey buddy,

You know what I was thinking: you are a pretty descent Han, but this thread proves tha ...

im not Han...not Jew...
I'm Human from Earth~

s.luts~!!!
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-1 09:38:54 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-2-1 09:36
im not Han...not Jew...
I'm Human from Earth~

Become a Jew: you may have good genes and may be an asset to the Jewish.  Once you are Jewish, you will have the power to have sex with any Han hore that you want.  Screw them, and then flush them down the toilet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-1 09:44:57 |Display all floors
This thread proves that Han females are all phucking worthless hores, so we men can rape them and then kill them.  Han females are property, not human.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-1 09:53:47 |Display all floors
Chink.Garbage Post time: 2013-2-1 09:44
This thread proves that Han females are all phucking worthless hores, so we men can rape them and th ...

doesnt need to be Jew to screw them...
anyone can do~

S.luts~!!!
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-1 10:21:01 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-2-1 09:53
doesnt need to be Jew to screw them...
anyone can do~

I encourage all non-White males to rape and kill all Han females.  Non-White males have preferred to rape and kill only White females because they are hores.  But, Han females have now proven to also be hores, so they should also be raped and killed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-1 10:38:00 |Display all floors
Yuck ! How can a women stand next to a nude women and see her butts. Disgusting. Imagine the same thing for men

The sexual nature of entertainment these days had forced women to be closer to each other which may be interesting for some men but not good at all.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.