Author: Galena

Why are There MacDonald's in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-20 16:08:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-20 16:05
I love McCafé, the new cafeteria inside McDonald's. It has got the best fresh coffee at the lowest  ...

Do they use real coffee beans, or coffee bean replicas?  Artificial flavors are very common in white people foods.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 22:27:35 |Display all floors
MacDonald is poison food, everybody knows that. A plate of Singaporean char Kuek teow is much healthy healthier.
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-20 23:26:49 |Display all floors
Maybe they are running out of poodle noodle?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 05:59:14 |Display all floors
amerika is a fast food nation, and most fastfood joints servin heart attack food which is mainly salty, sweet, greasy & fat (our body is crazed for in most parts) ...we just have to consume with great health concern; as i'm much older now i tend to do without em & ocvcasionally i still go for a bite or two just to remind me of what they are  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 07:49:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 08:12:05 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-2-21 07:49
I find McD to be  excellent medications for constipation…

Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-21 08:12:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-20 16:05
I love McCafé, the new cafeteria inside McDonald's. It has got the best fresh coffee at the lowest  ...

Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.