btw...
I like the title you gave me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-2 02:31:31 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2013-2-1 03:16
Yes....
the foreign invasion is here....
but not in power (I hope)
Chinese still control the government (I think).
I support a centralized government and want the CCP to succeed (I pray)

{double snort}  the CCP is in control of the government, not the Chinese people as a whole.  As for their hold...  as the sky blackens, as the drugs flow, as the corruption deepens... as their Republican and Imperial counterparts before them - "all good things do come to an end".
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-2 09:46:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-1 20:00
...but you are one of many who openly brag about the Party's achievements by turning failures into ...

Brag???
I comend the CPC for what it has done in a very short time.
I also see the future of the CPC in jepordy because of the "money grab" going on from bottom to top.

But I also believe this can be fixed quickly if they choose to.
We both see the problems

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-2-2 10:05:58 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2013-2-2 02:31
{double snort}  the CCP is in control of the government, not the Chinese people as a whole.  As  ...

The CPC are ALL Chinese (I assume)

The purpose of this thread is to reassert the importance of the leadership role the party holds.
If they can see the writing on the wall....
swift action can be taken and problems addressed.

I see promise with the new leadership.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-2 16:22:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-30 06:20
An overly nationalistic and xenophobic post. What's there to "comment" since any comment will be jud ...

I don't see why this post is considered 'overly nationalistic and xenophobic.'   Did you fail to read about the European powers intention to carve up China into spheres of interest over a hundred years ago? The century of humiliation, war and chaos that continued into the modern era created a damaged psyche on the collective conscience of the poor and hapless Chinese people, whom you regularly refer to as uncivilized.

History very often repeats itself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-2 16:51:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-2-1 20:00
...but you are one of many who openly brag about the Party's achievements by turning failures into ...

It seems they already are reinventing themselves. The only refuge of ex-communists wanting to maintain power is militant nationalism. It seems to be what Xi is pursuing
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-2 17:02:17 |Display all floors
Why do Chinese only see success with the CPC? Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong etc have all done well much faster than China without the need of authoritarianism. Are Chinese afraid of their ability to manage themselves without repression? Do Chinese always need Emperors, Mongols, Manchus or the CPC to tell them what to do?
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.