Author: ttt222

Funny direct English translation of China's TV drama The Legend of Zhenhuan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-27 00:06:27 |Display all floors
Ridiculous! Are these the official translations?

I wish they (I mean actual professional translators) also begin doing Pin Yin transliterations on Chinese movies and programs. Those would be helpful to people like me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 00:19:45 |Display all floors
I have't watch the Legend of Zhenhuan
The human must have the will,otherwise will accomplish nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 07:09:22 |Display all floors
It is a real disgrace for China . With one over billion people they cant interpret properly.  This type of interpretation have been for years. .... GO LOOK INTO THOSE MEDICINE PAMPLETS.. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND  THE INSTRUCTION FOR TALKING MEDICINE  AT ALL. .. INFACT ALL GOODS INSTRUCTION. YOU DONT UNDERSTANG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 07:37:13 |Display all floors
Jesus! you are insane {:soso_e101:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 08:24:58 |Display all floors
i'm not only proud of my chinese english but who else can top us in return of usin chinese from some laowais prospective  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 14:27:04 |Display all floors
That was just a joke, those translations made no sense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 15:16:38 |Display all floors
hahaha.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.