Author: abramicus

Taiwan Crew Scolds Chinese Marine Surveillance Vessels in Front of Japanese!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-25 13:46:44 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-1-25 13:19
It is time that China does unto the Aussies what the Aussies have done unto China.  These racists li ...

No Australian I know wishes to either a/ invade China or, b/ allow anyone to govern it except the Australian people themselves.

Chinese interference in that nation, or mine will not only attract worldwide condemnation but I doubt that China could rule either nation effectively, or even figuratively. Citizens of both nations are hardy folk and are armed, so a guerilla war would ensue until we were reinforced and then....look out! Nor could Japan because we have a totally different mindset than Asian people, not to mention different languages and cultures, food and traditions etc.

Boy, when you get it wrong, you really get it wrong!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 13:49:46 |Display all floors
I don't need to get to know you.  You have come here to be known.  And all we have here are a bunch of Australian China-haters and racists who cheer every wound China suffers.  Just remember what you said about China.  Your ill will knows no bounds.  What a bunch of kangaroos!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 16:22:14 |Display all floors
From what I saw in a video clip of the incident, the Taiwanese did not 'scold' the Chinese.  He calmly asked the Chinese ships to leave the territory of the 'Republic of China'..     

Ideally, Taiwan and China should put on a united front. But that would be political suicide for the KMT which would only boost the Taiwan Independence group.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 17:48:17 |Display all floors
Don't rush your adrenalin.

This is precisely what the Japense wants, the mainlanders going for the islanders' throats. Of course turncoats/traitors are every where ever ready for use by others. Its a question of being alert to their scam and maintaining a cool head. Frustrate their schemes. Mainlanders and willing islanders need to strengthen their bond to prevail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 17:52:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 17:54:17 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 17:59:08 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.