Author: abramicus

Taiwan Crew Scolds Chinese Marine Surveillance Vessels in Front of Japanese!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-25 08:44:30 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-1-24 19:42
Your scolding the Chinese reminds us that perhaps we have set our sights too low, on small pieces  ...

What a genius, to suggest that China can "own" Australia and/or NZ. We'd kick your a$$es until your nose bled son.......and yes, even the Aboriginals and Maori would join in, on their country's side. You really have no idea what you're saying regarding those 2 countries, much like most here who aren't from those countries.

We do not onsider ourselves to be part of Asia. We are not your brothers, nor do we want to be.

Just as you took western money to develop, so too, will we take your (Chinese) money when you need our products.

Your mindset doesn't belong in our part of the world and if you spouted your claptrap in either country, I wouldn't rate your chances of survival as being very high at all!
We're tolerant of many things but racist nationalistic morons like you, no damn way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 08:48:54 |Display all floors
Now, on topic: since when can't Taiwanaese and Chinese people scold each other. My people do it all the time when they're wrong. Can't Chinese and Taiwanese do the same?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 13:15:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-1-25 13:15

Exported_kiwi is a quisling pretending to be a Whiter-than-Thou Aussie lap dog.  You are a traitor to the aborigines and the Maori's, no matter how you pretend to represent them.  Here, doggie...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 13:19:45 |Display all floors
It is time that China does unto the Aussies what the Aussies have done unto China.  These racists live by the sword, and plan to invade China using their Japanese stooges as proxy.  One day, China will govern Japan, and then Japan will govern its Australian prefecture.  You have killed enough aborigines, and now you want to mass murder Chinese?  Think again, shark bait.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 13:33:59 |Display all floors
Take it easy abramicus,

just imagine eating Diaoyudao with chopsticks, one is made in Taiwan and the other one is made in China.

It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 13:43:13 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-1-25 13:15
Exported_kiwi is a quisling pretending to be a Whiter-than-Thou Aussie lap dog.  You are a traitor t ...

Actually, I'm from NZ and have more in common with Maori being part Maori myself.

WRT to Aboriginal folks, the ones I met in Aussie are damned nice people!

Traitor, how?

You know nothing of our part of the world and you hate being wrong so you launch into a tirade. How mature!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 13:46:30 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2013-1-25 13:33
Take it easy abramicus,

just imagine eating Diaoyudao with chopsticks, one is made in Taiwan and th ...

If everyone just stays where his real home is, not try to invade others, not try to steal others islands, then everything will be all right.  Somehow, the European powers that invaded Asia have made it appear that any time someone needs more land, more sea resources, he just has to invent an excuse to take from China - bei it human rights, right of conquest, administrative rights, and all kinds of shitzo rights - well, no more!  No more!  China will not let anyone take one inch of her soil or water, not any more!  You want to have it, you will have to fight for it, and not just where you want, but where China chooses, i.e., all the way right to your living room and bed room.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.