Author: abramicus

Taiwan Crew Scolds Chinese Marine Surveillance Vessels in Front of Japanese!!!   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-24 19:30:09 |Display all floors
Taiwanese, scolds Chinese traitors pretending to want the Senkaku Islands

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 19:42:50 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2013-1-24 19:30
Taiwanese, scolds Chinese traitors pretending to want the Senkaku Islands

Your scolding the Chinese reminds us that perhaps we have set our sights too low, on small pieces of rocks that the greedy Japanese insist on stealing from us.  Maybe, we should imitate the greedy Japanese and set our sights on the continent south of Asia, which has been stolen by Limeys from the native aborigines and Maoris.  If not for the heck of giving the whole continent back to the aborigines, must give everyone a true feeling of salvation.  Time to think of Australia as a worthy goal to own?  

China does not have to worry about forgetting Australia, she is reminded every day by its racists that there are idiots who simply hate Chinese people, and needs reciprocating.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-24 19:49:13 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-1-24 19:42
Your scolding the Chinese reminds us that perhaps we have set our sights too low, on small pieces  ...

What about the Australian Antarctic territory that China is illegally occupying? Yes we are fixing the sins of out past.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 19:53:02 |Display all floors
Next time, let's do it together, and do it right.  

One Matzu from the Mainland, and one Matzu from Taiwan, together the two shall take back Diaoyu island.  After all, there is only one Matzu for all Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 20:57:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 22:39:36 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-1-24 16:15
The Chinese reference of a traitor is: "走狗" ..... literally translated to be "running dog". Not ...

No, he was mentioning Japanese dogs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-25 01:03:59 |Display all floors

RE: Taiwan Crew Scolds Chinese Marine Surveillance Vessels in Front of Japanese!

manoj10 Post time: 2013-1-24 21:39
No, he was mentioning Japanese dogs

Don't jump into conclusion. Read the article again together with my comments in my post. "走狗 " is what I commended on and referred to.

There was a time in question, when a sign was displayed at the entrance of a garden in China which read: "Dogs and Chinese not allowed in". Do you think those who put up the said sign were civilised then?   
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.