Views: 2006|Replies: 6

The Collapse of Japan's Pretensions to Diaoyudao Coming Soon [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-23 15:09:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-1-23 15:13

Abe has used every threat the empire of Japan could muster against China, including a public announcement by its superpower backer that Japan's so-called "administrative control" over China's sovereign territory of Diaoyudao may not be challenged by any country on earth.  China simply ignored the threat because threats against sovereignty can only be answered in one way, if sovereignty truly exists in China, as it does - ignored.  And if threats are carried out - reciprocal response.  That is the way all sovereign countries since of old have acted, if they are truly sovereign.  China did not sacrifice more than a hundred million lives for nothing.  It has successfully defended its sovereignty from British and Japanese invasions, incluiding the Eight Power Alliance.  Its sovereignty was bought with blood, the blood of its innocent people and their brave defenders.  China's sovereignty over Diaoyudao was not a gift from any power on earth.  It was paid in full with an ocean of blood that was shed over the past 150 years.

The only way anybody can take away China's sovereignty over its rightful territory is to pay the same price in blood, in rivers, lakes and seas of blood, that was shed by her courageous people for the past nine generations, and many oceans more of tears that would easily drown its would-be aggressors.

Abe does not need to pretend his country will shed blood to defend its fake claims.  Japan has not shed one percent of the blood that China has already paid for its sovereignty.  And if t wishes to learn what it means to die for one's country, for one's dignity, it will find China to be its worthy teacher.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 01:37:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2013-1-24 01:38

If you exclude the past year when was the last time that a Chinese plane had flown over the islands?

*After you answer read the following...*

If the U.S. is wrong about who controls the islands, then why hasn't any Chinese planes passed through the islands in decades?

Truth is that this is one of those rare momments that the U.S. is 100% correct in what they say. The main difference between now and 20 years ago is that China is becoming stronger and more assertive - everything else is a consequence of that. China could become stronger but not more assertive and instead embrace its neighbours, that's the only way that the position of the U.S. in the area could be weakened and the only way that people could imagine peace in the area.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 16:58:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-1-24 17:01

CHINA SHOULD FLY EVERY DAY OVER DIAOYUDAO.  IT IS A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT.  SORRY, CROC, DIAOYU IS FOR CHINESE EYES ONLY!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 17:12:34 |Display all floors
I'm not sure if you understand the meaning of sovereignty abramicus. China wants to have sovereignty but it it never has as it has never had effective control over the islands. Look up what sovereignty means before using it incorrectly.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 17:24:34 |Display all floors
If you get too loud and follow your instructions from the party too literally, the Party will find a way to get rid  of you.....think about that..........
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-24 17:32:08 |Display all floors
this is all a joke

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 17:50:23 |Display all floors
"The only way anybody can take away China's sovereignty over its rightful territory is to pay the same price in blood, in rivers, lakes and seas of blood, that was shed by her courageous people for the past nine generations, and many oceans more of tears that would easily drown its would-be aggressors.°

You seem to eat everyday at least one blood sausage.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.