Author: DSseeing

Photos: My trip to USA   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-12 00:24:43 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-3-11 08:01
its kinda difficult tho...they dont want to work at lower wages...all they want is high wages & le ...

well, that kinda of mentality is not gonna work but now it is impossible to survive with minimum wage not even $15/hr in my city (after tax will be basically not much to pay bills  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 02:23:25 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-3-12 00:24
well, that kinda of mentality is not gonna work but now it is impossible to survive with minimum w ...

serious doubt they will go for anything below $4k-$5k~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-12 02:39:11 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-3-11 10:23
serious doubt they will go for anything below $4k-$5k~

even for that amount is still just barely make it (after uncle sam takes some from it) in my hometown  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-16 06:11:12 |Display all floors
Thanks for sharing. I'm American, and I've never been to NYC. Everyone I know from Chicago who's been there says that NYC is dirty, and the people are rude. How did you find the people, compared to beijingers?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 15:27:42 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-3-16 06:11
Thanks for sharing. I'm American, and I've never been to NYC. Everyone I know from Chicago who's bee ...

I just saw a film, Annie Hall,  it's like a love song to New York city. I believe it's a city full of Charming.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.