Author: lionstar

SENECA..LOOK!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-24 09:10:16 |Display all floors
Ghosty Post time: 2013-1-24 08:58
Expatter is a clown and a loser

simple

Oh, I wouldn't quite say that. He does display some intelligence. I just don't like his pontificating manner and hypocrisy.
He's no better, or worse, than anyone here.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-1-24 10:25:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-22 23:38
Robber, prepare for a dreary future ... Tomorrow I shall go to Guilin. I might relate to your brot ...

You'd have to enter China first before you could visit Guilin. Since you've never been in China I have nothing to worry about.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 10:26:56 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-1-22 23:18
And how would know if it is believable or not?  And Chinese are good at throwing plastic bottles o ...

I never had anything thrown at me. But then again, I'm not a self-righteous ass like you western propagandists.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 10:29:34 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-1-23 15:00
Yes, true but it's not her fault Robbo is an unmitigated cretin. We don't need to lower ourselves  ...

If you want to be civilized you can begin by stopping all your lying.
Just admitting that you've never been to China would be a nice start.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 10:39:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2013-1-24 10:39
robert237 Post time: 2013-1-24 10:29
If you want to be civilized you can begin by stopping all your lying.
Just admitting that you've n ...

You're, apparently, the only one who thinks I am lying about being in China, or having been there. 3 people have said they've met me in China but you call them liars as well? No Robbo. the uncivilized one here is you.
How got a MVM medal is beyond me, but you're not worthy...and no, this isn't sour grapes, I could care less about the damn things. I just don't think that a foul, despicable cretin like you deserves any sort of reward!
As for civilized, I'd be one of the few here who keep families and loved ones out of conversations whilst you include them in utterly despicable ways. I think that speaks volumes more about what you are!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 10:45:20 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-1-23 18:39
You're, apparently, the only one who thinks I am lying about being in China, or having been there.  ...

You are all in league. Everyone can see that. Of course you are going to cover for each others false claims.
If seneca starts lies about my wife I'm not going accept that. If he wants to start something I'm going to finish it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-24 10:56:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2013-1-24 10:56
robert237 Post time: 2013-1-24 10:45
You are all in league. Everyone can see that. Of course you are going to cover for each others fal ...

We're not all in league Robbo. Only a very suspicious individual would think so with no proof.

As for seneca, I hope he makes no reference about your lady and you make none about his. It's not mature at all and indicates a low class mentality. If he does, and I see it, I'll call him out on it as I call everybody out on it, friend or not. Some things shouldn't be bought into our arguments here and familes/spouses/loved ones are amongst those things.
In saying this, I hope your lady is well. Best regards to her.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.