Author: rainyweather

How to instantly feel better when you feel depressed?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-21 15:57:09 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2013-1-17 23:31
baijiu hongjiu baijiu hongjiu......next morning 2 Aspirin with strong coffe and sour fish. Then, try ...

it is not a good idea for me. first, with so much alcohol, I can't work the next day. next, cause I have to work, I don't have many days to take off once I feel depressed. Last, I am not willing to waste my money on wine and to do Kara Ok alone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 16:02:28 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2013-1-17 23:59
I used to feel depressed in cold and rainy days, often in late autumn and early winter.

"How to in ...

I feel grateful for your advice.

I experience this as same as you did. I was born in Autumn and I hate cold winter. Once they come, I can't help indulging myself in this kind of bad feelings. sounds weird and unhealthy. However, I just can;t help myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 16:03:55 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2013-1-17 23:59
I used to feel depressed in cold and rainy days, often in late autumn and early winter.

"How to in ...

you are right. I have to do some physical exercise and try to stick to it to see how it goes. like, jazz dancing. I love dancing. my problem is I start it with much passion and never stick to it after a while.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 16:04:51 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2013-1-18 03:08
SAD.....read the below  

http://www.sad.co.uk/

why do you change your avatar. it is urgly. the one before is much better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 16:16:06 |Display all floors
aaooq Post time: 2013-1-18 11:59
just told yourself that tormorrow is the judgement day, you can lead a happy day today.

tormorow yo ...

thanks, however, it cant work for me. It is just a way to cheat myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 16:27:25 |Display all floors
lolitas Post time: 2013-1-18 13:29
I had the same feeling as you. Especially when I wenk back alone from office to the house I rent in  ...

I am really gratefuly for your sharing with me your valuable life experience and your support. Many thanks for encouraging me with your life story, which is quite inspirational for me.

you used to love a rubbish. I used to love a hypocrite, which might be the source and orgine of our pain. Thank for reminding me of this. And I am so happy to know you began to cheer yourself up now.

I wanna share this with u: no matter whether we can meet the one, we have to learn ourselves.

wish you all the best. wish I can be a happy person.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-21 16:28:49 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-1-18 14:39
depressive illnesses are disorders of the brain, none of this advice here is gona help this guy, t ...

you are partly right. However, seeing so many peopel encouge me here makes me feel warm. Your guys' support is helpful. I feel grateful for everyone's kindness here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.