Author: rainyweather

How to instantly feel better when you feel depressed?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-18 16:36:30 |Display all floors
sing sing sing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 17:40:52 |Display all floors
My opinion is to watch comedy movies! It always worked for me.
angel by my side :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 18:11:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-18 22:19:48 |Display all floors
I feel very depressed when I come back from China to Greece.So depressed I wish I had not gone at all.
Each time the same story but still insist going
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-19 01:58:00 |Display all floors
I have to agree with Raton in that you may need to seek professional help, especially if this depression continues for a long period of time or if you start having serious thoughts of harming yourself.

However, since you asked for ideas that have worked for others, something that helps me is exercise or physical activity. The exact type of exercise or activity depends on your personality and who you are. For me, running never worked because you don't have to think too much when you're running. Studying Chinese Martial Arts works very well for me because I have to think while I'm doing it. For some people, running works very well.

Try something, and if it doesn't seem to help try something else. The main thing is to be active. I hope this helps you, but I want to urge you to seek help.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-19 04:01:09 |Display all floors
if the depression and sadness are  due to some unpleasant events then there are a lot of ways to overcome it.In reality you do not overcome it ,you just take your mind away from the situation which has made you depressed.Different people have got different methods .Studying a foreign language may help ,travelling ,hard work but it is even better to be with friends .Even if you do not feel like doing so you have to press yourself.
A close friend of mine lost her husband some months ago.Ever since every sunday evening non stop either she visits me or I visit her since we live nearby..This has helped her a lot.I also need a friend to talk on sunday evenings.
All the above measures can work only if the situation has nothing to do with depression as an illness because if it is an illness then nothing can help but medicine.
we also have to be in contact with people who are optimistic and humorous.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-19 05:13:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.