Author: rainyweather

How to instantly feel better when you feel depressed?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-18 11:03:01 |Display all floors
Beware those who are quick to CENSOR. They are afraid of what they do not know…

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 11:59:44 |Display all floors
just told yourself that tormorrow is the judgement day, you can lead a happy day today.

tormorow you also tell yourself that the day after tormorrwo is the judgement day, then that's it.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-18 13:11:53 |Display all floors
I am here to listen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 13:29:57 |Display all floors
I had the same feeling as you. Especially when I wenk back alone from office to the house I rent in Shanghai, the feeling is so so bad. Sometimes I tought I was like a fish without enough water....I had no entertainment, no friends, no social acitivity... I locked myself into a dark room. And I also know the reason: I was hurt badly in my first relationship---my ex-boyfriend broke me up for making another girl pregnant 6 years ago.  I am keeping single all these years and asking me why why why why this kind of thing happened to me... I have been struggling into this mass for 6 years!!! God, can you imagine??? I have always trying to find the reason and finally know I just don't want to admit I ever loved a rubbish.... ironically it took me 6 years to realize it. And now, I am ready to refresh myself everyday. The most important thing I have learned is that be good to yourself, and take care of yourself well. Now I am preparing for the examination, and exerices every morning, yoga or jog, and also contact my friends more, and read, and sing....       so, all in all, firstly, find the things making you depressed, and then, do something to get rid of it. Try to be optimistic even if you are blue. Remember, everything would be gone. You are the master of your life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 14:39:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-18 14:41:20 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-1-18 14:39
depressive illnesses are disorders of the brain, none of this advice here is gona help this guy, t ...

you just listen, that is all you can do

Use magic tools Report

October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-18 15:15:47 |Display all floors
I see! I suggest you to read my new blog called 'My anxiety story'. I've been a chronic patient of depression for a year. It's controlled now. I have detailed a few measures that can help overcome depression. It's curable but it takes some time. Do not take any pills for that if you are planning to because they are addictive.
Warrior of Light!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.