Views: 32252|Replies: 64

How to instantly feel better when you feel depressed?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-17 16:18:36 |Display all floors
These days my health issue brings out my depression.

I've been dealing with depression for a while. I try my best to stay positive and keep myself from getting too down but these last few days have been horrible. I feel lonely and vulnerable from time to time. I feel that I can’t get through these bad moments by myself and I am not sure whether I can get back up.

Have you ever had similar experience? What do you usually do to cheer yourself up when you are down? Do you know any good ways to make yourself instantly feel better when you feel depressed?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 22:21:35 |Display all floors
the key point is on your side ,your optimistic attitude!
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 23:31:57 |Display all floors
baijiu hongjiu baijiu hongjiu......next morning 2 Aspirin with strong coffe and sour fish. Then, try to sleep all day, then, take 1 KG of 100 kuai banknotes go to KTV.
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 23:59:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2013-1-18 00:50

I used to feel depressed in cold and rainy days, often in late autumn and early winter.

"How to instantly feel better?"

My experience:
- expose yourself to brighter light: change your light bulbs/tubes to brighter ones and take more sunshine if possible.
- do some physical exercise that makes you sweat. It can increase the hormon in your body that makes you feel better.

If the above doesn't help,  DO go to see a doctor.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-1-18 03:08:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2013-1-18 03:14

SAD.....read the below  

http://www.sad.co.uk/

It is something I have issues with but I am able to deal with it in a different way{:soso_e185:}

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-18 03:56:51 |Display all floors
one good way not to feel like that is working hard.It keeps the mindbusy and you also become productive and useful.
However if still I feel in a very bad mood then I always find a way out .What I do is to visit a friend and talk.In the past I visited my sister unfortunately I have lost it. Many times I start thinking of something pleasant that I expect to come.For example I know that a friend will send me a present from Germany and I can imagine the day I will receive it.Or a friend promised to bring me some chinese books from China so I think about them and get temporary pleasure.Or I bring in mind my trips to a foreugn country for the future ,simple things like that.
In general I do not allow myself to have the time to feel sad
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 10:22:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.