Author: edisonone

French Airstrikes In Mali...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-16 21:16:08 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2013-1-15 18:25
I am confused. Are you Canadian or Chinese

BRONX (badess of the bad) is one of the fort apache boroughs of NYC...and i still dont understand who invited the NATO forces there to go after al-qaeda  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 00:31:42 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-1-15 23:11
Low IQ mafioso faggot chengguan beating old peoples in the street to make them leave, you call this ...

>Low IQ mafioso faggot chengguan
beating old peoples in the street to make
them leave, you call this "doing well"...

First of all, isn't there a bit of what's known as "the pot calling the kettle black" there {:soso_e113:}, Yash?

Anyway, I don't know what a "chengguan" is, Yash, but, "you do need to abide by and are required to respect what's stipulated by the "LAWS of THE LAND(s) YOU LIVE or VISIT, WHEREVER THAT MAY BE" do you not, Yash?  Not to take this serious because it's just a silly question aimed at humor from this low IQ mafioso faggot chengguan: Me!  

"THE LAW IS THE LAW"
, and "LAW ENFORCEMENT IS LAW ENFORCEMENT" wherever it may apply. It's like this: there are laws in China, laws in the US, laws in Russia, in the UK, in France, in Japan, in India, laws in every country you go and "these laws apply to one and all regardless if you are a visitor or if we are a national of that country", don't you agree?

In other words: regardless if you are a visitor or a national of any of the above country, that law is there to maintain the sanities of the land, "regardless of how much you dislike or even dispise that country, or its make ups, don't you agree also?

Here's what I have to say to those who smeres and swipes at the country(ies) they bitch at and about so much: Renounce your national's status to that country! And, for potential visitiors: Don't visit! It's the most logical and most sernsible way of solving your dislike for them or for that particular establishment!

Look at it this way: There has to be "a cause and affects variable at play" in your so called "Low IQ mafioso faggot chengguan beating old peoples in the street to make them leave" -- "a cause and affects variable which makes for the common denominator to the most acute of sociological equation that you failed to bring to light" --  variables and common denominator of which, those of your school,lyhooses intentionally and electively to ignore or leave out of the equation...

For your latter remarks: Has it ever occured to you, or has the question ever arises in your enquiring mind (or do you have an enquiring mind at all?) that "The Gang of so called Three" so to speak "are countries that left its marks in practically every armed conflict in the world starting from colonial days of European powers all the way to the very present" -- a record not even the painted as or so labled "The Evil Empire" or the mighty USSR fails miserably to outstrip the title?

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 01:07:15 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-1-16 05:16
BRONX (badess of the bad) is one of the fort apache boroughs of NYC...and i still dont understand  ...

Qaida is the world over... It's in the Philippines... Indonesa is a a hub for the fanaticism... Malaysia as well... Why not these countries?

It's high time for "The Gang of Three" to understand that "we", as in the innocent bystanders, be left out of this line of fire which "are uninvolving or have nothing to do with us mere innocent souls and moretals"...

It's time for us to live our own lives and let others live those of the life of their own and not to be exploited as specimens of collateral damages to serve the hidden needs, conniving agendas, and aggressive aims of the workings of the exclusive members of the Gang of Three and\or of those who have our life, or death, squeezed firmly in their hands...

Look at it this way: At the very least, Russian and Chinese troops are not anywhere outside of their own countries and neither are their air forces doing any bombing sorties or enforcing "no fly zones" (what is that? No fly zones? Is that one of God's 7 day creations ordeal?).

I mean don't any of you ever asks yourselves of this very legitimate, very authentic, and very real question?

You let the countries where the Qaidas are take care of their Qaida problems... You give them the necessary tools to do it on their own... You don't want to directly involve yourself with it... You don't want any part of such potentially hazardous friction...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 01:43:47 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-1-16 09:07
Qaida is the world over... It's in the Philippines... Indonesa is a a hub for the fanaticism...  ...

the bottom line is costly to take the lead, and the US is sort of back off from mali for the time bein not for the french tho cos of their colony but of course the european nations have so much interest in africa as a whole (the US just keep their eyes in south america, the carib & far east pacific )  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 02:59:45 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2013-1-16 10:44
It is spreading....bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21042659

Foreigners abducted by Islamist militants i ...

A little off topic here but:  Traveling was so fun in the past, Bluenose. But not anymore and we didn't have anything to do with it. I mean isn't that the biggest of joke that we mere mortals have bearing down on ourselves? I doubt however if the massive amounts of dummies here, as is everywhere else, gets the drift here. I mean why put ourselves, or those of our love one's in harms way when it don't have to be that way?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 04:45:35 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-1-13 18:52
Why "air strikes"? in Mali you have terrorist organization who wan to build a terorist state, who de ...

Exactly right! Two different situations. One peaceful, so far although escalatiing slowly and surely.
One, a civil and bloody war.

Sometimes, some folks can't see the difference.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-17 04:46:00 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2013-1-13 19:39
Nobody wants these kind of people taking over countries.

Damn right there!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.