Author: edisonone

French Airstrikes In Mali...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-16 08:43:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by yasawakic at 2013-1-16 08:44

No, my mother is ch., I said it a long time ago. (my identity is not secret, unlike you)

Petera, if you want to debate about gay mariiage, you can open another post, ok, here it' s about war in Mali....otherwise this cd forum becoming a mess.

Unlike to you my dear nationalist branwashed hatred dumbs, I worked to help african in China, in Europe.

When I see what's happened these months in Mali, no one of you had nothing to say about this horror, now, you just catch opportunity to split on froggies, you are just funny clowns.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 09:05:23 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2013-1-14 20:19
Frogs

The Zionist controlled frog government is disgusting.On the one hand it encourages sodomy.On  ...

I thought hollandaise sauce would be a much more
reasonable enhancer and would blend well with cuisines the world over but
not so... Not a very good reader of people, am I?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 09:17:59 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-1-15 16:43
No, my mother is ch., I said it a long time ago. (my identity is not secret, unlike you)

Petera, if ...

Leave China be. We have our own "Bronx" in Gaungzhou and they are doing well so not to worry. Like everything else we do, yes, we not only have replications\copies of every other Amertican technology, we even have a specimen el Presidente right down to the t cell who had been rewarded with one of our Princesses to be used as a mate exactly as we did in history as a gift to establish and seal peace between Kingdoms.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 10:25:29 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-1-16 06:17
Leave China be. We have our own "Bronx" in Gaungzhou and they are doing well so not to worry. Lik ...

I am confused. Are you Canadian or Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 10:25:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 15:11:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by yasawakic at 2013-1-16 15:12
edisonone Post time: 2013-1-16 09:17
Leave China be. We have our own "Bronx" in Gaungzhou and they are doing well so not to worry. Lik ...
  1. We have our own "Bronx" in Gaungzhou and they are doing well
Copy code
Low IQ mafioso faggot chengguan beating old peoples in the street to make them leave, you call this "doing well"...I'm happy to know most of the chinese friends I have are revolted by such things. And if you can trust one thing: there are a lot of peoples who will never accept to let anyone "be" that way. That's a no, no, no. And so or the Mali.

Nigerian army to give help these day, senegal, burkina faso, algerian, mauritanian army to do so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 19:47:06 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-1-14 09:58
With all my respect, you should have more respect for malian peoples who are in this sht for month ...

Funny thing is....Edison is in Canada^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.