Author: abramicus

SOUTH KOREA FREES LIU QIANG WHO BURNED THE JAPANESE FLAG AT YASUKUNI [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-7 18:37:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-1-7 19:38:32 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-1-4 15:33
Australians should beware how they insult Chinese heroes in a Chinese news forum, because how they t ...

how are you helping the Chinese poor?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 00:38:02 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-1-7 18:37
A very stupid comment.

China does not occupy the Koreas.

Lau Guan Kim> I have noticed that you're not arguing with me very much in the past 2 weeks, what's wrong with you?

I want my old nemesis back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 07:34:42 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 07:35:18 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-8 10:36:01 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-1-8 07:34
Hi, my honest Greek friend!

I never doubt you are a sincere and honest person who means well and  ...

The start of your message was really touching, you're a kind man.

The question is, what has Japan done to mitigate the current stand-off with China?

That question also applies to China

Time, reason and mutual benefits are the three that will mellow the two protagonists.

You and I, hopefully, will see that happening!

We can only widen our views and hope for the best.

That's fair. Lets hope that both governments will take a few steps back and look at the bigger picture which includes the Japanese and Chinese people, and the prosperity of both sides. Sadly maybe from the safe point of view of a politician a war isn't such a bad thing if the alternative is loosing face to his voters (Japan) or to his citizens (China). I'm sadly not too optimistic about the situation, so far it seems only like it's escalating - and while i have lived through no wars i'm willing to bet that this is how wars happen. Sometime a trigger happy pilot might shoot at the other side's pilot OR a ship might accidentaly hit another ship and then while things hang by a thread this might be enough for a war.

...and a war with such huge countries involved, in a world where there's enough nukes to wipe out humankind might be different than the second world war.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.