Author: abramicus

SOUTH KOREA FREES LIU QIANG WHO BURNED THE JAPANESE FLAG AT YASUKUNI [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-7 06:34:34 |Display all floors
CHINA AND KOREA SHOULD JOIN FORCES TO DEFEND AGAINST THE COMING AGGRESSION OF IMPERIAL JAPAN ARMED WITH THE LATEST KILLING MACHINES, PREPARED TO THE HILT FOR KILLING ONCE AGAIN, CHINESE AND KOREANS WHO ARE ONLY DEFENDING THEIR HOMELAND.

THE COMING SINOKOREAN-JAPANESE WAR, IF TRIGGERED BY JAPANESE KILLING OF CHINESE OR KOREAN SAILORS, SOLDIERS OR CIVILIANS, WILL MAKE WWII LOOK LIKE A SUNDAY PICNIC.

JAPAN HAS NEVER EXPERIENCED A RAPE OF NANKING, AND IS IN DENIAL OF ITS EXISTENCE, BECAUSE THE ALLIED COMMANDER HAD BLESSED ITS WAR CRIMINALS WITH AMNESTY ON THE BASIS OF THEIR EXTENSIVE HUMAN BIOLOGICAL EXPERIMENTATION, AS CREDIT TOWARD THEIR FORGIVENESS!  IMAGINE THE IMMORALITY OF THIS AMNESTY THAT RANKS WITH MENGELIAN DEMONIC EVIL PERPETRATED ON DEFENSELESS PRISONERS!  CHRISTIAN MORALITY?  HUMAN RIGHTS?  WHERE WERE THE GOD-GIVEN HUMAN RIGHTS OF THE CHINESE AND KOREAN VICTIMS OF THEIR SMILING JAPANESE ROTWEILERS???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 14:44:03 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-1-7 06:34
CHINA AND KOREA SHOULD JOIN FORCES TO DEFEND AGAINST THE COMING AGGRESSION OF IMPERIAL JAPAN ARMED W ...
JAPAN HAS NEVER EXPERIENCED A RAPE OF NANKING

Actually objectively the two atom bombs were far worse than a "rape of nanking", not that i'd expect someone like you to understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 18:19:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 18:21:45 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 18:24:13 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 18:25:54 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 18:26:28 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.