Views: 2315|Replies: 2

PLEASE HAVE YOUR SAY ON AN INTERESTING TOPIC [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-3 14:41:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by mapleripple at 2013-1-3 14:53

Well, if you do watch political and business news, I didn't mean you. I'm talking about 99% of Chinese people, especially those in their 20s and 30s. They watch talent shows, they watch entertainment news, they think like paparazzi and they act like kids... And I'm not saying entertainment is bad,... but too much entertainment is rotting people's bodies... and mostly, their brains...

Why do Chinese young generation have no interest in what happens around the world? And from my perspective, it's not just that they don't smile when US congress passed the "fiscal cliff" bill and they don't flinch when N. Korea dictator accounced his dedication to continuing his father's road, ... it's that they plainly IGNORE happenings and consider the world to be only revolving about pop stars... WHY? Why not some politics? Why not some business? Too serious to be fun? Too boring to talk about? Or simply to complicated to understand?...  Wanna hear your voices.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-3 14:50:38 |Display all floors
{:soso_e113:}
Because the world is changing!!!!!!!!!!
But I think everyone has their own interests,some likes ,some don't like.
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-3 14:57:20 |Display all floors
Baron_xie Post time: 2013-1-3 14:50
Because the world is changing!!!!!!!!!!
But I think everyone has their own interests,s ...

I'm sad about young people running against Chairman Mao's great teaching: We Should Concern About National Affairs.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.