Author: snappysammy

THE GOODS GUYS......DOT THREAD......................... [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-11-22 07:32:07 |Display all floors
DOTS ARE GOOD.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 00:52:33 |Display all floors
I can not argue with that, I have a Dot in my family.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-12-22 09:24:11 |Display all floors
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-12-22 09:25:27 |Display all floors
oops

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-2-13 22:26:11 |Display all floors
More Dots

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-8-9 08:57:10 |Display all floors
dot's enough.....

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.