Author: wowzers

Congratulations China! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-31 20:46:14 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2012-12-31 01:06
Nah. I'm cool with the lack of internet freedom in China, I have a VPN :)

Predictable. You already voted for CCP by your own foot.

Canadian government unable to provide decent food and employment for you. That's why you refuse to leave China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-31 20:47:27 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2012-12-31 01:18
No complaint. This is a congratulations thread. Might not mean much for you New Zealand folk but i ...

You must congratulate yourself for making the right decision voting for CCP, by your own foot.

Try to respect your own decision and appreciate it. Don't bite the hands that feed you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-31 20:49:33 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-12-31 01:20
Twenty Eight years later the people in Bhopal India are still being poisoned by the toxic environm ...

Yeah, they even invented the word "self-censorhip" attacking Chinese media, when in realty those exercising self-censorship most are the western mainstream media itself. They cannot offend the zionist-oligarch that control 6 media conglomerate in the .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.