Views: 2678|Replies: 3

cohait [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-29 23:38:24 |Display all floors
Nowadays,Renting a house outside the school gradually become something commonplace for those lovers who are studying in the college campus.Yeah,they are not a naive group but a flock of persons who have accepted a higher education.that is to say,a pile of principles they must be comprehensible.As is known to all,college life is not the same as our previous high-school life,the former incline to be more liberal and less controls that was utilized to constrain your behavior and conduct,you can follow your own inclination to act in your daily life and no one would give any interferences.which also request a sort demands that college students to be strict with themselves seem to be particularly significant  to a considerable extent...You know,for school and they are not opposite when mentioned cohabit,Of course,they are not completely endorse.My friends,what is your opinion toward this kind of phenomenon that campus lovers live together..Maybe I am a little typical and I am not second....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 21:16:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Laowai2? at 2012-12-30 22:15

In many UK universities, on campus accommodation is usually only available to first year students. After this it is common place for several students to share a house or apartment, each occupying their own bedroom and sharing other facilities. Cohabiting in the UK is usually understood to be living as man and wife and of course as relationships develop during college years this does happen. I think it is fair to say that most UK couples will cohabit before marrying......and not necessarily marry the person with whom they first cohabited.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 21:20:51 |Display all floors
OP, you know as well as I do that they get a place so they can shag without anyone bothering them. Its as simple as that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 23:26:02 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2012-12-30 21:16
In many UK universities, on campus accommodation is usually only available to first year students. A ...

Yeah.for those capmus lovers who living together seemed to be normal in the public eye in many UK university.But for China.albeit there have not establish any relevant regulations for prohibitting campus lovers from living together in law.moreover,this kind of action to cohabit does not violate the law but from the perspective of moral.I am not second cohabition...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.