Views: 15677|Replies: 28

Certificate and ability [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-29 23:34:55 |Display all floors
All of our appointed tests have been finished,which also is emblematic of the truth that it is high time for us to step out of the campus and enter the society to hunting for job.Just know,I met one of my teammate on the way dormitory.I am a bit curious about why he did not go home and then I was informed of his reason that he is engage in reviewing the upcoming exam,I am completely clear his situation and he is not belong to the one member of the rank who are throwing themselves into Postgraduate Entrance Exam.When we talked further and he admitted that his job has been arranged by his parents and what he urgently needed is a certificate.as long as he obtain a certificate that was required by the enterprise and he would be qualified for the position.when it came here,what I wanna get is that between the capability and the certificate,which one tend to be more significant for the interviewer.Nowaday,An increasing number of students invested a heap of time in this sort of exams that would offer a certificate as long as the grade you gain would reach the standard...Is there any one could give me an answer?which is more important both certifciate and ability?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 14:43:58 |Display all floors
The answer of your question relys on what job you will find .

if you work for government office , certificate is very usefull. but it is less importaint if you find a job in a private enterprise.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-1-1 09:58:18 |Display all floors
If you are young and new to the work force the certificate is absolutely necessary.
Nobody has a way of telling your ability if you have no experience on your resume.
Once you've been in the work force for a while and have gained some experience
then the certificate is not as important. In the USA many large companies require
a degree no matter what because they haven't got time to vet out people and
take the easiest route to populate their company. Smaller companies are more
likely to seek out the best people for certain positions on their abilities but of course
this requires experience which requires a fair amount of time in your profession.
Medical equipment companies, civil engineering companies, and other companies that
lawyers will have a field day with if anything goes wrong will usually hire only people
with higher lever degrees. This is because if they are sued, in court it is much easier
to defend an idiot with a degree than someone with higher ability without a degree.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-1 12:47:22 |Display all floors
It is important when you have a good certificate during hunting a job ,but abilities are absolutely important than certificate during working.
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-1 14:27:57 |Display all floors
If you are young and new to the work force the certificate is absolutely necessary.
Nobody has a way of telling your ability if you have no experience on your resume.
Once you've been in the work force for a while and have gained some experience
then the certificate is not as important

{:soso_e128:}
Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-1 22:49:08 |Display all floors
Baron_xie Post time: 2013-1-1 12:47
It is important when you have a good certificate during hunting a job ,but abilities are absolutely  ...

Oh..One way of explaining this point is that the certificate you hold is equivalent to the open sesame to step into company...But the key lies in your authentic capability...Yeah?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-1 22:52:41 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-1-1 09:58
Nobody has a way ...

Oh..thanks for your sharing...may certain certificate that plays a significant role in searching for job should be encouraged to pursue..Yeah??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.