Author: waiboshu

Would you settle in China if you have an opportunity?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-1-31 03:35:31 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-1-30 21:27
The art is in the timing, too soon is backfires, too late and there is no time for it to work, bes ...

Cabbage soup, followed up by beans ,all class

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-31 21:24:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-2-1 05:25:54 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-1-31 21:24
That loser couldn't afford it

Not nice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 22:45:26 |Display all floors
I don't look that far into the future . Not sure how to feel about China, because of some people from China joining some people that became my enemies, should I think of moving there, sorry but I've wondered why am I here, they took that from me, and there is a reason, parts of Isaiah are happening, have wondered lately what some people in China must think, like how they are even depicting me going to China in a movie and bands singing about the orient .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 22:59:47 |Display all floors
Thought of looking for an author maybe in China, not sure though, to help me write a book, but I think the thought was in anger, mad at the Chili Peppers coming back with song saying bye bye after I had been on the internet for years writing about everything, it's like lets tell everyone now, and in my heart, I want only to serve to Lord . In 2006-2008 I wanted to go to China, wrote about it a lot back at that time, hence, the singing and even a movie about it .  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.