Author: Chinese.Stud

Chinese Race Loves, Worships, and Supports Whites   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-27 16:16:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by jiayangguizi8 at 2012-12-27 16:17
Chinese.Stud Post time: 2012-12-27 16:03
The best option would be for Whites and Chinese to completely interbreed.  Chinese would become mo ...

All races other than whites are less evil, genocidal and racist.
By your logic, it would mean that any race that mixes with whites would benefit from it. That doesn't differ from how Chinese people worship whites.

You can't become a better person if you mix with evil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-27 16:21:40 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2012-12-27 16:16
All races other than whites are less evil, genocidal and racist.
By your logic, it would mean that  ...

Whites are evil, but creative, and they use their creative ability to enslave and slaughter non-whites.  Chinese people are mindless robotic systems (with a few exceptions, like myself ), and therefore can benefit from white creative genes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-27 16:32:50 |Display all floors
Chinese.Stud Post time: 2012-12-27 16:21
Whites are evil, but creative, and they use their creative ability to enslave and slaughter non-wh ...

Chinese not thinking by themselves or lacking creativity has nothing to do with genes, but with education.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-27 17:17:27 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2012-12-27 15:21
There are too many whites polluting China already. And there are only more going there every year.

You don't see any similarities of this thinking with the white
Australia policy of the 50s?  The  evil done by whites
such as colonialism is born from thracist thinking such as this
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-27 18:51:45 |Display all floors
So creativity is genetic now?  I guess based on the assumption, all non-whites should still be rolling in dirt and scratching their asses.http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/sta ... /default/titter.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-27 19:31:05 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2012-12-27 17:17
You don't see any similarities of this thinking with the white
Australia policy of the 50s?  The  ...

You give him a bloody lecture about racism, and yet you missed this numbnvt's gem:"The best option would be for Whites and Chinese to completely interbreed.  Chinese would become more creative and less like mindless robotic systems, and Whites would become less genocidal and more loving"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-27 19:37:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Prometheus2 at 2012-12-27 19:39
yellowfever Post time: 2012-12-27 19:31
You give him a bloody lecture about racism, and yet you missed this numbnvt's gem:"The best option ...

I ignored this because its stupid and born out of generalisations. Whites were more genocidal in the past because of better technology. In the 20th century while there has been Hitler aand other whites there has also been Pol Pot, the Japanese in WW2, the Rwanda massacre and others done by non-whites now with modern technology.

Whites are not genetically more creative but the education system favours creativity. Only mainland Chinese function like robots because that is how the CPC likes them so they behave.

There already is interbreeding going on. There are large numbers of Chinese immigrants in most white countries interbreeding with the white populations. An interbreeding of cultures is what is needed and yes this will be good for world peace.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.