Author: Baron_xie

Does Love can‘t stand three things:Time Distance Kinship? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-26 17:24:30 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-12-26 15:45
focus on the negative things about her ,focus that she never loved you ,focus on her unfair behaviou ...

But to be honest ,she is really a good gril in my mind , I can't find her shortcoming at all!
So that is why I can't forget her so fast.
No matter what happened ,you have gave me a good guidance to forget everything about her,
I am not sad anymore now,I just lose a person who don't love me anymore and she loses a good person who love her very much.
Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-26 17:35:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-27 03:41:39 |Display all floors
You know what? She left you. ALL the girls say that you can find a better girl when they decide to leave a boy. They suck up your mental energy,stay with you until they find a better job or a potential, most probably rich person who you are not aware of,make a million excuses, may cry to show you they are sad but they are great performers when they want to leave. ..so my friend, think about when she hurt you, ignored you, hung up on you, turned her phone off when she knew you desperately need to hear her voice, or anything nasty she has ever said or done. She has done the nastiest thing by leaving you alone when you had made her a queen of your heart. Think about the time when you had not met her.... you were a happy guy...or at least a normal guy. Go back where you were in your mental state. I am sure there are many girls who want to love you they way you want to be loved. They will find you in the course of life. Even if you don't have a girl, you are complete in yourself. Trust my advice. And it will take some time to recover for you like quitting smoking. withdrawl symptoms you know. one week, two weeks, three weeks.....and if she ever calls you , behave like normal and do not plead her to come back and you miss her and you are nothing without her. DO NOT WASTE YOUR EMOTIONS ON WRONG PEOPLE!
Warrior of Light!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-27 08:45:52 |Display all floors
A true lover will never hurt you.
Every one has shortcomings. You cant't find her shortcomings or you are cheated by her performance.
So ......(you may got it)

And believe that time is the best doctor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-27 09:14:15 |Display all floors
dolphinivy Post time: 2012-12-27 08:45
A true lover will never hurt you.
Every one has shortcomings. You cant't find her shortcomings or yo ...

You are light ,time is the best good medicine!
Thanks for your suggestion and comment!

Happy birthday to myself

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.