Author: robert237

Corrupt Christians throttled [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-20 21:32:58 |Display all floors
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com ... 8/dc/38/caption.jpg
Ranked #38 of 296 attractions in Guangzhou
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-20 21:35:04 |Display all floors
http://www.chinadiscover.net/ima ... Sophia%20Church.jpg

Saint Sophia Cathedral(also known as Cathedral of the Holy Wisdom of God) in Harbin is a former Russian Orthodox church located on the corner of Toulin Street (Toulin jie) and Zhaolin Street (Zhaolin jie) in the central district of Daoli, Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province, China.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-20 21:36:16 |Display all floors
Discover China - Travel with passion

h ttp://www.chinadiscover.net/china-tour/heilongjiangguide/heilongjiang-st.-sophia-church.h tm

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-12-21 09:54:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-12-20 03:17
You got things wrong even though you included some truth in your post. Is this the unholy modus op ...

What a load of crap. You claim you know of unreported and undocumented deaths.
You talk of communists as "A murderous, greedy, rapacious, grasping bunch of low lives they were!"
You are nothing more than a childish bore with a hatred for all things fair and equitable.
Have you also seen invaders from outer space who give you your devine all-seeing powers?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-21 09:59:20 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-12-20 03:17
Sorry guys,
I believe in God.
And I will continue to do so until my very end.

I believe in God too. That's the main reason I am against religions.
God does not need a middle man to collect fees and interpret events, real or fabricated.
Religions are corruptions of the spirit. They serve no other purpose than to subjugate people
and extract money from people.
Sane people can easily see this.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-21 20:19:24 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-12-21 09:59
I believe in God too. That's the main reason I am against religions.
God does not need a middle ma ...

That's nice that you believe in God.

So we have something in common.

What may divied us is the fact, that God and LOVE is something that cannot be separated.

The law to love each other and to do good is something indispensable for me. If that is missing I can believe in coffee beans or in my unwashed socks.

I am dreaming of a world of tolerance where people do not call each other idiots and clowns all the time (sure there are more worse things to say, but I just leave it at that).

People are listening to each other and not try to overpower others. Where the weak and handicapped have a voice, too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 06:04:34 |Display all floors
I want to charge you and tell you how to behave.
Is that OK?
After all, that is all religions do.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.