Author: ttt222

Expert: China's submarines close to world level   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-5 03:08:33 |Display all floors
rather have more torpedoes & air-to-air missiles than a modern day sub (what can you see under water...sexi reef)  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-5 04:51:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-5 20:01:31 |Display all floors
Yes, China has done a great job stealing Western tech., then lying about designing it themselves.  

No one but Han believes the lies.  Heck, you can't even design your own religion: you are all becoming Christian instead, a Western invention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-5 22:24:04 |Display all floors
{:soso_e160:}
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-5 22:37:41 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-28 22:54
Actually, he is correct in this about the propellers. Sub props are top secret and focus on noise  ...

I agree totally, Australia had terrible problems with the Collins, till they discovered they had the wrong prop
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-7 20:53:44 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-1-5 01:55
B-2's are only part of the equation. Aside from Guam, Okinawa, covertly maybe even Clark AFB, I'm  ...

Australia is already a partner in the F35 program and will, no doubt acquire some although why, is beyond me!
There really is no need for an arms race in the region but, as other nations see China launching more and more warships, develop newer warplanes and increase their armed forces sizes, naturally, they do have genuine cause for alarm. WHy would China do this if peace was her only intention.
I understand the mentality of China and the "never again" referring to the "100 years of shame' but this is going over the top a fair bit.
To me, it seems like a game of ":catch up" on China's part and that, in itself, is rather pathetic! It shows a definite inferiority complex which is something China has to get over before it can win trust in the nations that matter, the developed ones which is, to be honest, where China want's genuine credibility.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.