Views: 4282|Replies: 3

THE MARRIAGE TEST. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-15 06:53:54 |Display all floors
My GirlFriend and I had been dating for over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me, her beautiful younger sister. My prospective 21 years old sister in law, always wore short mini skirts, and often times was Bra-Less. She Would regularly Bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view.
One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived and she
whispered to me that she has feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I get married and commit my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock and couldn't say a word.
She said, ' I am going upstairs to my room, and if you want one last wild fling just come up and get me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her Go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then I turned and headed straight to the front door.
I opened the door, then headed straight towards my car. Loo and behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping hands! With tears in his eyes, My father-in-law hugged me and said, " We are very happy that you've passed our little test, We couldn't ask for a better man for our Daughter-Welcome to the family!" I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief because..
I was actually heading to my car to get my
condoms.

Attachment(0 item)
Large Attachment  [url=]旋风批量下载[/url]
Checking the Very large attachment

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-15 10:19:08 |Display all floors
Leave her alone, not a quality woman.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-12-15 10:24:05 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2012-12-15 10:19
Leave her alone, not a quality woman.

The Wedding Test

Posted Earlier !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 15:16:47 |Display all floors
joke, not a test!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.