Author: manoj10

Horrific shooting at US primary school - 27 dead   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-15 05:49:17 |Display all floors
accordin to the mayan calendar we all die on december 21 but not today, and WHy the shooting started sooo early without firing any warnin shots in the air  {:soso_e128:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 05:51:38 |Display all floors
techboy1 Post time: 2012-12-15 05:41
Mexico has gun control. Only Cartels have guns

Mexico does on the face of it , have gun control , but the country is run by the drug cartels,
who are also in cahoots with the U.S, were they both prosper with the supply from Mexico,
and the demand from the states. There was a operation which got busted , where the U.S
border agencies was supplying guns and munitions to the drug cartels, the only reason that they got found out was because one of the U.S border guards was killed by one of those weapons.

It's all bout the money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 05:52:13 |Display all floors
and what the chinese calendar is gonna say about Apocalypse Now 2012 or wait 'til they get the diaoyu island back from the tokyo  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 05:54:05 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-12-14 13:47
Using that logic we should legalize and freely sell nuclear weapons. After all, they don't kill an ...

yeah but THAT you & i couldnt afford it to have it install in our back yard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 05:57:21 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-12-15 05:30
Not only that, even if private ownership of guns was outlawed in the USA tomorrow it would take de ...

Yes Robert , it's just like cancer, and spreads indiscriminately .
The U.S like you say is definitely going down the tubes,
I just feel sorry for the average American, who is only trying to
live a normal life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 06:11:37 |Display all floors

2 more young kids died in hospital

This post was edited by cestmoi at 2012-12-15 06:12

The kill tally so far:
Young children between 5 and 10 y.o.: 20 dead
Adults: 7 dead
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 06:26:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by safaribehn at 2012-12-14 23:48
robert237 Post time: 2012-12-14 22:23
Yes, and nuclear material and poison gas can also be obtained if someone or a small group is deter ...

You missed my point, brainiac. I said that just because there are stricter gun control most other places doesn't guarantee that it won't happen other places, such as China, where it hasn't happened yet. That is because these incidents, unfortunately, have the power to inspire and reach sick people globally. So long as there are sick and disturbed people who are warrant to do such a thing everywhere, one should be careful to disregard the possibility entirely.

I hope to God it won't happen, but I think that chances are high that an East Asian country will see this sort of thing happening too in not too long, unfortunately. And then you would be glad if you had minded your words a bit more carefully. It is probably much harder for a commoner in China to acquire a gun compared to any Western country, since it is illegal to own one (most probably), but it doesn't exempt you from the symptom, as the accounts of senseless and tragic kindergarten and preschool attacks in China just proves. Nitpicking, gloating or stacking number of kills up against each other is just tasteless, and show a total lack of compassion and respect for fellow human beings.

The abundance of handguns in America is probably the reason why the phenomenon arose and still happens there the most, and it should be dealt with somehow. I don't know how they could do that though, it's probably not even possible.

Make the latte taste like fiiissshh!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.