Author: manoj10

Horrific shooting at US primary school - 27 dead   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-15 04:44:53 |Display all floors

Confirmed kills: 18 little ones and 7 adults...

This post was edited by cestmoi at 2012-12-15 04:46

Jesus Christ, some of the kids WERE as young as 5 years old. They are no more. No more Christmases for them.

The bastard, Ryan Lanza, shot his mother, who was a teacher there. He then killed the children.

USAnian soldiers shot little girls in Afghanistan, now USAnians shoot their own little kids.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 04:48:29 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-12-15 02:57
its kinda very normal for Amerikkan to do that...we heard it many times...it became normal to us to  ...

Are you gloating?
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 04:58:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by safaribehn at 2012-12-14 22:02
slimpanda Post time: 2012-12-14 19:57
its kinda very normal for Amerikkan to do that...we heard it many times...it became normal to us to  ...

Europeans used to say that too, but this phenomena has gone viral and anyone susceptible to it are able to pick it up. The American gun laws are definitely a problem, but where there's a will there's a way to obtain a gun, anywhere... So don't speak that way, you might have to eat your words yet... I don't want to speculate any further because it is kind of tasteless, this is the worst thing imaginable. Poor kids {:soso_e150:}
Make the latte taste like fiiissshh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 05:17:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by honkam at 2012-12-15 06:41
cestmoi Post time: 2012-12-15 02:47
These are elementary school children, 10 y.o. and less, what have they done to deserve that?
I see t ...

In regards to your views on the change of the gun laws in the states , that will never happen ,
no matter how many innocent lives are taken , because there is too much money in that industry.
The U.S of A is not interested in lives just the green backs.

Still a very sad event , but it won't be the last.

Then there is another view , what if a person who purchases a firearm is sane at the time, but
after some crisis in his life, becomes unbalanced, and is armed, so the way I see it is a total ban on
all firearms, but like I said too much money involved.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-12-15 05:23:41 |Display all floors
safaribehn Post time: 2012-12-14 12:58
Europeans used to say that too, but this phenomena has gone viral and anyone susceptible to it are  ...

Yes, and nuclear material and poison gas can also be obtained if someone or a small group is determined enough.
So using your reasoning we should legalize that stuff too. Go kiss your guns idiot.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 05:25:16 |Display all floors
safaribehn Post time: 2012-12-14 14:58
Europeans used to say that too, but this phenomena has gone viral and anyone susceptible to it are  ...

Yes i agree it is a very sad day for those families, the gun debate here will definitely fire up. Congressmen are already saying that the laws need to be revisited.
It doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries if two pe ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 05:27:02 |Display all floors
not a bad idea to start a security company either in the US or china; maybe a trend would follow in my country vietnam  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.