Author: manoj10

Horrific shooting at US primary school - 27 dead   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-15 03:33:25 |Display all floors
Guns arent the problem, i have 10 and i am a law abiding citizen. its the psychopaths out there that cause these problems. In China I have heard of elementary school masacres using knives. Take the guns away and the violence will continue no matter what. The criminal will still find a way to kill. The only people you hurt by taking away guns is the law abiding citizen.
It doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries if two pe ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 03:38:53 |Display all floors
not a bad idea now to bid on a bullet proof vest from ebay now you hear...the deads are up to 29 now  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e112:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 03:46:39 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-12-15 03:25
My wife from China tells me that China is so much safer.

A knife-wielding man injured 22 children and one adult outside a primary school in central China as students were arriving for classes, police say, the latest in a series of attacks at Chinese schools and kindergartens.

The attack in the Henan province village of Chengping happened shortly before 8am local time on Friday, said a police officer from Guangshan county, where the village is located.
===============================================

Must be the day for it.   Terrible.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-12-15 03:48:31 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-12-14 11:46
A knife-wielding man injured 22 children and one adult outside a primary school in central China a ...

You like your children dead instead of injured I see.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 03:49:30 |Display all floors
techboy1 Post time: 2012-12-14 11:33
Guns arent the problem, i have 10 and i am a law abiding citizen. its the psychopaths out there that ...

Go kiss your guns. I see you like your children dead instead of injured.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 03:50:14 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-12-15 03:48
You like your children dead instead of injured I see.

No.  I'm anti-gun all the way.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 03:52:18 |Display all floors
That's a major reason China is safer than the USA.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.