Author: Revolutionar

Israel.......A racist, terrorist state   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-14 21:01:50 |Display all floors
Last I know Israelis don't celebrate death of Palestinian civilians. While on the other hand Palestinians celebrate any suicide bombings on Israeli civilians. I don't see Palestinians as innocent as lamb neither Israeli's have a moral position.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-14 21:04:54 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2012-12-14 21:01
Last I know Israelis don't celebrate death of Palestinian civilians. While on the other hand Palesti ...

Israelis live in borrowed time and in borrowed space.

And the Israeli army is the biggest , best funded terrorist organization in the world.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-14 21:05:30 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-12-14 18:04
Israelis live in borrowed time and in borrowed space.

And the Israeli army is the biggest , best  ...

That is your opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-14 21:06:14 |Display all floors
Watch the 12 minutes video....Felix....
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-14 21:08:20 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2012-12-14 21:05
That is your opinion.

What is not opinion ?

But there are opinions based on propa gas, and there are opinions based on scholarships.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-14 22:47:33 |Display all floors
just dont fo-get who created the state of isreal today's...the US of A {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-14 22:51:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-12-14 22:42
I don't have THAT MUCH time!

Time you got plenty.

But guts, you don't have enough.

So afraid......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.