Views: 1630|Replies: 0

FINDING A JOB FOR TRANSLATION SERVICES [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-14 11:50:00 |Display all floors
Hi! Nice to meet al of you! I am a chinese girl who just graduated from college last year, and i am working for a foreign trade jewelry company right now.But the job i am doing right now is kinda of boring and meaningless. What's most important, is that I perceive it can never make me even a bit closer to what i wanted from a job.
I have aways been looking forward to finding a job as a translator, but somehow it just stays a fancy dream of mine.Soon 2 years will be past since i graduated from college, i think its really the time for me to snap out of it and get started to do something i have never done ,yet something i have always dreamed of before.
I am aware that this couldn't be easy but i have made up my mind to take the very first step, which is also the most difficuilt part.I have been working on my enlgish learning process recently and i am gonna stick to it. Meanwhile, i would like to practice what i have learned in social life.That's why i want to find a job that relating to translation service, i think this would make me one step closer to become a translator down the road.
I have tried to find some relevant job but failed. I am here to ask your for help.

Could you guys tell me how am i gonna find this kind of job ,or wihch websit i can visit?
Would you like to share your experiences of being a translator ? What should i do to get prepared and more qualified ?

Any of your kind suggestions and ideas would be appreciated here !
Thank you in advance !
Have a good day ! {:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.