Author: edisonone

DPRK launch 'provocative &irresponsible'?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-14 13:20:56 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-12-13 19:21
Maybe you should invite the Midget Kim to dinner when you move to China.

i bet he can lick you with a single stomp of his sumo feet work...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-14 13:23:32 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2012-12-13 15:57
Very stupid

you must clarify your intention here otherwise you are but your own little audience...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-14 13:32:06 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-12-13 19:59
You always jump on the majority band wagon..?  NK has all the rights to launch anything peace full ...

Actually, what I am leading at is the words 'PROVOCATIVE'  and
'IRRESPONSIBLE'....  I mean mirror mirior on the wall, who truthfully is the most
'PROVOCATIVE' and the most 'IRRESPONSIBLE' of them all
?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-14 13:40:49 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-12-13 21:03
Where to start.. how about poisoning it's own citizen in St Louis, Missouri in the late 1950s with ...

these people, robert, are what's known as self-made mans... in other words, they don't operate like the rest of us does meaning that while we all have birth parents, they on the other hand are the byproducts of a test tube which is why they ask remorseless and self fulfilling and arogan questions like that without the need to firstly search their own souls...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-14 13:44:51 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-12-14 13:23
you must clarify your intention here otherwise you are but your own little audience...

I always have been my own audience. The people are starving in NK. The money is better spent on the people, not on self posturing, instead of illegal activities, like smuggling drugs into other countries and missile launches.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-14 13:47:58 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-12-14 13:03
Where to start.. how about poisoning it's own citizen in St Louis, Missouri in the late 1950s with ...

I am against all weapons and war, and governments experimenting on its citizens, and citizens of other countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-14 13:57:00 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2012-12-13 21:44
I always have been my own audience. The people are starving in NK. The money is better spent on th ...

Look who's talkin'... God himself! Hey! Do the Sodom and Gomorrah
thing on them sinners of a Kimmies of the North, dusty... You, Sir, dictates who
is starving and who is reaping the life giving bloods of the earth...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.