Post time 2012-12-12 15:12:16 |Display all floors
If ever there's a war between North & south,
the north will win this time.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-12-12 15:13:43 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-12-12 16:10
I'm afraid this could spark off a war between the north and the south !!!!

As an optimist I doubt it. In my opinion this is an unlikely event. From the news - so far - there is much more noise in Japan than in SK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 15:16:23 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-12-12 15:13
As an optimist I doubt it. In my opinion this is an unlikely event. From the news - so far - there ...

SK does not have the full say over the matter,
it's SK's allies that might want to punish NK that could spark off a war between them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 15:23:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2012-12-12 15:25

SOUTH KOREANS INWARDLY FEEL GOOD . . . BUT NOT SO FOR THE JAPANESE AND THEIR PURCHASED FRIENDS AND SERVANTS.

The South Koreans are inwardly proud that the North could successfully launch a rocket and send a satellite into orbit, which the Japanese are already able to do.  Between Japan potentially using its rocket technology to threaten China with nuclear missiles and North Korea threatening Japan, the former overall seems more likely, because Japan's avarice is as big as the Pacific Ocean plus China, plus Indochina, plus Central Asia, plus Russia, and of course, how could we forget like the American media already has, plus Hawaii, where it all started in 1941.  Now, how likely is NKorea to use its technology to threaten the West?  Low probability.  To threaten South Korea?  Zero.  They would have to be imbeciles to try to attack South Korea by sending its missile first into orbit around the earth in order to land next door to them.

South Korea has reason to fear the nuclear technology, but not the rocket technology of the North.

Actually, the North's capability to reach Japan makes South Korea safer from any future Japanese military adventurism as regards Dokdo Island, which belongs to South Korea, but which the Japanese also want to take over.

What the world should watch is Japanese miitarism on the march, aided by Philippine and Vietnamese militarism marching right behind their erstwhile mass murderers.  Isn't it a spectacle to behold?  The murderers of Asians marching in front of the descendants of their victims pledging loyalty to them?  If ever there was an army from hell, this is the way it would be made up of.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 15:29:37 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2012-12-12 15:23
SOUTH KOREANS INWARDLY FEEL GOOD . . . BUT NOT SO FOR THE JAPANESE AND THEIR PURCHASED FRIENDS AND S ...

Not just Japan,
but also their real master (from the other side of the Pacific ) is behind it all - the fearsome KKK !!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 15:31:05 |Display all floors
The Aussies & the Kiwis might also join forces with their KKK master.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-12-12 15:52:24 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-12-12 16:29
Not just Japan,
but also their real master (from the other side of the Pacific ) is behind it all  ...

The real master is probably as shocked as the vassal states but he knows that satellites are not prohibited. Perhaps the whole story is as usual - gross underestimation of NK which is often dubbed as backward and easy to swallow. Today they did send a different message.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.