Views: 9163|Replies: 31

How to discipline uncivilized drivers in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-11 17:07:01 |Display all floors
ambulance.jpg

It seems China comes into auto era overnight but the driving ethics and civilization could not follow up closely. It's reported that an ambulance spent 40 minutes for less than 3 kilometers route with a life-threatening patient in the car. And the reason for that is there was little drivers could open space for the emergent vehicle. "There are only 4 drivers saving their way for us, but that's far away from enough, said the Doctor Wang, a witness in the ambulance."

Now it's more and more urgent to discipline the uncivilized behaviors in China like littering through car windows on road, crossing roadway randomly and without singal light on, blowing horn anytime and anywhere, driving on sidewalk and so on.

So how to deal with these bad habits or illegal actions we may see everyday in Chinese streets? Solution would lie in punishment and that's the most reasonable and  feasible way for today. Heavy fine would play a import role to teach drivers to do right and politely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 09:11:25 |Display all floors
It would be a formidable task to teach people how to drive rightly and politely. Yes, fine especially heavy fine would play a better and more important role in it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 10:04:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 11:43:54 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-12-12 10:04
Ambulance like police cars are used for private proposes, I have seen an ambulance moving someone ho ...

I hear you buddy! I have thought about it zillion times while driving in China. Maybe vehicle and drivers detention would be better.......since the 15 day detention for drunk driving came into force it seems the number of accident caused by this has fallen. I would extend it to other blatant violations of traffic rules!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 12:14:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-12 12:35:50 |Display all floors
A cricket bat will fix bad drivers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 13:42:58 |Display all floors
If these can not be changed by laws and regulations,we will have longer way to go.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.