Gender Discrimination Complaint at Chinese Airports - Page 6 - Travel - Chinadaily Forum
Author: vf84tcat

Gender Discrimination Complaint at Chinese Airports   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-8 09:26:01 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-4-8 07:59
Do you and 1584austin still give each other massages?

Did you graduate from grammar school or you ...

I'm fair Game...but Austin is a MOD...he can strip search you..and Pat aything he wants to Pat..

I thnk he may be able to get your Visa pulled.....these CD people are very powerful..
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 09:52:29 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-4-8 09:26
I'm fair Game...but Austin is a MOD...he can strip search you..and Pat aything he wants to Pat..

He's a MOD or a ROCKER?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 09:53:13 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-4-8 09:26

ooohhh sounds scary

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-8 20:52:08 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-4-8 09:53
ooohhh sounds scary

you may think it's funny....However one day  you sign on and all you get is a NOTHING....You've been banned, without warning....BE CAREFUL....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 21:56:04 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-4-8 20:52
you may think it's funny....However one day  you sign on and all you get is a NOTHING....You've be ...

Snappy you constantly say ugly, unkind things to people in this forum then laugh like some errant, impish knave. You INVITE people to respond in kind. When they do you act all wounded.

When you act like a disrespectful child how could you expect different?

If you want respect then GIVE respect. Don't try to belittle people who have an opinion different than yours. If you do the bad karma you create will eventually come back around to engulf you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 03:15:33 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-12-7 20:49
Chinese policy having women searching males is a clever one, no male would object been searched by a ...

Raton, when was the last time you flew inside the USA? The TSA, at least at every airport at which I've ever traveled (which is quite a few since I live in the USA), the policy is very strict - same gender patdowns only. Men search men, women search women, no exceptions.

The US policy would satisfy vf84cat because there is no discrimination.
妇女能顶半边天
-- 毛泽东

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 03:45:35 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-9 03:15
Raton, when was the last time you flew inside the USA? The TSA, at least at every airport at which ...

I've always said I have no problem with a female searching me. My complaint is that of blatant Gender Discrimination.

China made a rule on the assumption that ALL males are not to be trusted and they have little dignity therefore they can never search a female. But on the other hand China said ALL females are dignified and respectful therefore they can search a male. As a male I find that implication very offensive and disrespectful to my gender. The great majority of countries on this planet do too as they don't permit opposite-gender body searches.

In evolved, respectful countries BOTH GENDERS are always treated with the same exact dignity and respect.

China needs to abolish that one-sided policy implying ALL males are bad

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.