Author: purewoman

Why Western guys date Chinese girls?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-7 15:19:03 |Display all floors
lil.azngurl Post time: 2012-12-7 14:01
Western man like Chinese girl because she is small and feminate. Women is feminnine and small.

Al ...

WRONG~
bcos Chinese girls are dam.n easy to get~
muahahaha~
as long as his a foreigner...chinese woman fall for it~
as long as he got money...chinese woman fall for it~
simple~
nothing about small and feminine...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-8 10:45:17 |Display all floors
I know why I like Chinese. It is because they are kind and wonderful.  Men who want to take advantage of them probably could, but not me. Girls in China are brought up to take care of their family, meaning their husband. I like that very much.  They are very loyal if you are respectful to them.

I am very sorry to all Chinese girls for men who are after one thing. They deserve so much better. There is still in this world , honorable men who love and respect girls. Chinese girls are the best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-8 11:02:53 |Display all floors
dogleg11 Post time: 2012-12-7 20:45
I know why I like Chinese. It is because they are kind and wonderful.  Men who want to take advantag ...

Well said my friend
It doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries if two pe ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-10 22:40:04 |Display all floors
I believe some of them really like chinise girls,and some of them just want take advantage of chinise girls.most impotant thing is that western guys seem more atractive to chinise girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-10 23:53:18 |Display all floors
Without reading the previous comments:

white boys: "Chinese girls are so feminine and family oriented"
Chinese girls: "white boys are so handsome and strong"
Chinese boys: "do you want Chinese girls?"
华裔:"F*cking white male piece of sh!t"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.