Author: purewoman

Why Western guys date Chinese girls?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-5 17:29:36 |Display all floors
Most western guys date western girls. Most Chinese girls date Chinese men. a fact that should not be forgotten when this or that.

Chinese women isn't even the most common foreign spouse here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-5 21:02:29 |Display all floors
I can't speak for everyone but its nothing to do with culture, to learn language or try something different. Chinese girls are no different to others girls in the respect that if you enjoy being with them and think they're smart, beautiful etc you date them. Hope this helps.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-6 19:08:14 |Display all floors
木土行者 Post time: 2012-12-5 16:11
"or more reasons"
let me extend my evil
lol~~

nein nein nein...........many simple minded westerner has found to his cost that that 'little as a bird /gentle as a dove girl' has a sell by date. For the guys concerned, a deeply traumatic event but a deserved one

Plastic love
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-6 19:14:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-12-6 19:17
Prometheus2 Post time: 2012-12-5 21:02
I can't speak for everyone but its nothing to do with culture, to learn language or try something di ...

Logic suggest it should but those at pains to convince us that Chinese girls are the most wonderful of species will not concur as the answer has not pandered to their narrow worldview. And the vicarious kudos sought by these types will not be diminished by the patently obvious I still have a friend that is smarting from his misstep and his attempt at acting a knight has turned into his millstone

Majority of people live life in pursuit of stereotypes and when the penny drops, they convince themselves it is bad joss and look for the next affirmation of their stereotype. The books are littered with them........or visit Thailand

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-6 19:21:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-12-6 19:23

when I first came into contact with a chinese lady who was my teacher I was wondering why her husband chose her as his wife.I was under the impression that he was somebody desperate or very poor or too old or too ugly ..My surspise was so great when I saw that he was a good guy for her and nothing of the above happened.
Now I feel ashamed of these ideas of mine.I behaved like all the greek people who have never met a chinese person before.
I do not have the same opinion anymore and I have no problem if  my son or daughter find a chinese partner.
I am so used to chinese faces and traits that I have no problem at all.Now everything is normal.Nothing looks strange to me concerning China and the chinese.I feel as if I am one of them.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-6 23:13:18 |Display all floors
because Chinese woman just dam.n i.diot and n.aive...wanting passport so much...and never realized been cheat by Western guy, that all of them just want to boom boom ur @ass~ then dump u~

i.diots~ until now stil not realized it...AND stil going for it~...passport in U.S. really mean everything to u Chinese woman? i know money to u all Chinese woman is everything...

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 14:01:47 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-12-6 23:13
because Chinese woman just dam.n i.diot and n.aive...wanting passport so much...and never realized b ...

Western man like Chinese girl because she is small and feminate. Women is feminnine and small.

Also not just Western men, but African men and Arab men also like Chinese girls.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.