Author: SMITHI

Why do people think war is party and fun?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-2 12:35:03 |Display all floors
War

The Zionist banksters have engineered most recent wars and have profited greatly from them.They finance both sides and rake in the profits.Marcus Agius is head of the warmongering BBC and of Barclays bank that finances merchants of death such as Lockheed.The Focus Group in England was headed by Chosen People such as Robert Waley Cohen of Shell and the Monds of ICI fame.They lobbied to have Chamberlain kicked out and warmongering Chosen Person Winston Turdhill brought in.
Anthony Sutton details how The oil barons permitted the Germans to have lead tetra ethyl so that their relatively weak war machines could function.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 12:56:04 |Display all floors
do us all a favour petera and eat an exploding kebab
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 13:35:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-12-2 13:36
petera Post time: 2012-12-2 12:35
War

The Zionist banksters have engineered most recent wars and have profited greatly from them.They ...

zionists are bad of course , Petera how do you explain radical Islam and promise to take over Europe?

Is that good ideology or just another land grab by multiplying and birth explosion?

Pay attention I’m talking about radical Islam not Islam!

Or let's say another question, is it good what Hitler did To Russia?

27 million died.

I'm more interested in wars than ideology but I just wonder what do you think?

ONCE AGAIN ANYBODY CAN START WAR

PAY ATTENTION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 14:57:06 |Display all floors
what is Israeli Arab war but land war?

it is not about relligion but land, zioinst have no relligion they have hunger for land and money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 15:35:19 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-12-2 13:35
zionists are bad of course , Petera how do you explain radical Islam and promise to take over Euro ...

Understand

I know enough about real history to make comments.Who financed the Bolshevik revolution ? Who was responsible for the Holodomor ? No one can start a war unless they have plenty of finance,And only one group can provide that finance.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 16:29:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-12-2 16:30
petera Post time: 2012-12-2 15:35
Understand

I know enough about real history to make comments.Who financed the Bolshevik revolutio ...

Judeobolshevik revolution?

Yes i can agree about that.

but that is civil war , war in one country not world war.

what is your take on Germans killing 27 million Russians?

no land issue and living space?

no imperialism?

No border issue?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 16:43:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-12-2 16:45

i'm not defending Christianity Petera, I’m saying anybody can start war...............land wars are started over many reasons but to simply say it is christian thing is idiotic.

Living space and land is something that people will fight again on big scale if they don't learn to talk and put rules on a table.

Hitler cried about German lost lands and fellow Germans in Poland and Czechoslovakia..........that is how it started.............victim hood and poor me sold as right to do it.............does it ring bell?

Today we should be more mature and honest about stuff, just because English race was dishonest and genocided so many for land doesn't mean Hitler was good chap.

Russia itself was once imperialistic force but that was long time ago.

Russians forgave Germans 27 million people why nobody learn from it and just foking move on.

Jews made fortune selling victim-hood.

Let's build better world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.